Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Middle of the field~~

Right after practise today, my sister asked me to go to Polo Ground with her. Figuring i still need to go look for Sue Ann there, i agreed. Upon reaching there, my eyes started to look and look and look for her. Halfway thru, i spotted the same colour that she'd wear and i sprinted across the field to see if that is her. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

In the middle of the field i started looking. Really looked. There was a lot of activities going on. A lot of people doing things with their family. This got me thinking. "What the hell am i doing there? I don't belong there". I felt lost. It was like one of them MVs, where the protagonist would stand in the middle of a field or city or a group of people and the scene started turning around and around and around...looking for something. But i don't know what am i looking at.

I felt like i'm suppose to do something there but i wasn't. What was it i was supposed to do? What the hell have i been doing? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment