Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Fight the good fight!


Wow! its been so long! lolxxx...with work and all, i guess it can't be helped! Sorry, my future self reading this! i'll try to update as often as i could! Pinky promise! ^_^

So, what's been happening to my life in the absence of the blog postings? Nothing much...just work and work and work..oh yeah, i'll be starting a new job next week! (Yeah...again but at least i'm working! So, don't judge me.)


What triggered me so much that i came back here to rant? Something that me and a couple of very dear buddies that is close to my heart started has crumbled. This thing that we have (not a reference to mafia) and worked so hard for the past 5 years or so has finally decided to cease operation and break up.

This ending is foreseen since couple of months back, if not years. We started out young, energetic and full of passion. Something we enjoyed doing so much, we said we wouldn't mind doing it for no charge at all.

But everything changed in the last 12 months since I've been away. Things started to lose its shine and we've lost the passion we once had. What we once said we'd do it for free, now comes at a price. Friendship became unsettled and team morale dropped drastically.


All i can do is just see things fall apart. As much as i wanted to help, i can only tell myself to trust that they can deal with it. I felt so disabled. So deep is my conviction to this thing we have that sometimes i feel like returning.

But, no! I shall not be so hasty with my emotions! I still have a future to consider. Therefore, i saw the downfall of what could have become our legacy.

But now that is all in the past. Friends are now on all-time low on morale and passion. Negative conversations seems to be the norm. Commitment is now non-existing. It is now a myth. Like the passion we had.

Does it really matter what happened in the past? We live in the present. Present also means gift. Its a gift that we are still living today. That alone is worth celebrating. Its a triumphant victory!

 I don't allow myself to play the Game of Negativity or the Rules of I-give-up. I'd give my utmost to lift up a fallen brethren. I'd take up the arm and continue the march. Be it the march forward or the retreating march to recoup. All that matters is the brotherhood circle. Nothing else matters.

It hurts me as much as you do. But spreading the disappointment and negativity isn't doing anyone of us good. I admit that at times, i, too will stumble and fall. But i pick myself up and fight another good fight. I don't regret losing. I only fear giving up too early.

I don't care what happened within the upper ranks. All i care...is you, my Rangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment