Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18th, 2009 11am
I couldn't really sleep. So i decided to just get up from my troubled sleep and just maybe surf around till i'm too tired to even have lunch. Hmm...i blame it all on watching Kungfu Panda and Finding Nemo back-to-back. Totally~~~~hehehe...I just love Jack Black doing Po! And i think besides Dory who is already awesome in Finding Nemo, my next fav character would be Crush Turtle. Dude was like, wow..and i was like, woow...and now i'm like, wooooow~~duuuuudeeeeee!! LOL!!!!I just love the way dude...i mean, he talks! Dont you?!

Anyways, i'm sure you guys already saw what i posted on my previous post. So, what happened was...*wishy-washy screen bending time*...two nights ago i was performing as usual and i'm already forcing myself to be confident and stuff, y'know. Then comes, this request paper and this was no request. Its written some 3 words that totally hit me in the gutter.
"SUARA TAK SEDAP"
I know i should take all comments constructively but not then. I was so disturbed that i immediately decided to stop singing altogether. First of all, I don't know if that comment was meant for me or for my partner, Mike....or it could be us both. And then, it could be because they thought it was funny to pull such pranks. Oh man...how i wanted to read it out loud and challenge them to come on stage to sing!! Nevertheless, i gritted my teeth and i said thank you. Why? Simple.

I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” - Genesis 12:3
I'm still deeply affected by that comment and hopefully i regain confidence in life and in things to come by tonight...no, it should be before tonight's performance. Or maybe there's truth to it? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment