Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Friday, July 3, 2009

"...and the little dragon is awaken."

hahaha....i just love my blog titles!!!

This time, i just wanna tell you that I'm emotionally back on track! Thanks to Gabs! You know who you are...thanks for pulling me thru this time. Thanks to you i think I'm having my confidence back little by little. And thanks to Timmy too. Thanks for never letting me go. Really appreciate it.

Ok, now that it is off my chest, lets move on to something else.

I'm sure you noticed that on the right side there's a new addition of Feisty Princess thingy, right? That is my way of helping lil Char. I am not able to help them financially. I am saddened that such horrible things have happened to her. Such a sunshine! I hope all those reading this can just visit their site and just browse thru every page and do what ever you can. Even just drop them a message of hope will cheer them up a lot.

For this week, I feel that my performance is getting better than last week. Thank God! I just hope that this will keep on going. my life keep on changing....

JL

No comments:

Post a Comment