Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bored~~

Ahhh..its been sometimes since i wrote anything here. I feel like writing but i have nothing to write about!

Lately, i've been really stressed about performing at, well...let's name it "S1". It seems like what used to work at some other place, just doesn't work there. What the heyyy...?? Sigh...i guess i need to work harder than before! hahaha!!! My sis have been getting really helpful by helping us to promote our CRESCENDO MUSIC to the rest of her friends too. Appreciate that!

But work aside, i'm facing some life stresses as well. This is the last time i'm gonna bet my life on anything. I KNOW what i want..but sometimes life's a bitch! And i'm the bastard. Go figure.

Well..i really have nothing else to write now. Will be back with more "useful" blogs!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bored,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment