Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alright, here's a first for my blogger page!

Due to some mad persuasion from a dear friend of mine (happy now, tim?), I've decided to start blogging here. Not sure what i'm gonna post here but only time will tell. I always find that maintaining two blogsites is a total b!tch. Right. I'm a b!tch. LOL!!!

For starters, i'm gonna invite all of you to joshcloudz.blog.friendster.com for my other blogs. You might get to know me deeper inside after reading my older posts. But i find that blogging is thereupatical for some. For me, its more of my transition from my state of being. Once in a long while i'll read what i posted and i find that through time, it has changed me a lot. From a hopeless alcoholic (not really a fatal poisoning at that one!) to my current state of mind. I always like to put up what's going on in my life so that "long lost buddies" (You know i'm talking about you!) will get an update on me. You know how sometimes we just hate telling it all over again. LOL!!!

For now, there isn't anything i may want to put up. Most of my stuffs i've already said it in my other blog. No point in double posting, right?

I'll try to post as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment