Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

anything? whatever?

You know how you hate it whenever you go out with your family or lover(s) [depending on your preference...*grin*] or your friends, you ask them "So, where d'you wanna go grab breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper?" and they reply you, "Anywhere...". AND make a fuss when you picked somewhere they don't like? AND repeat the same answer when you ask WHERE??

OOoooo...i just hate it. I admit i do it sometimes too when i am too tired to think or when i am still half sleep/half alive. But i never complain where they take me to. Once inside the eatery, you repeat the steps above for drinks or food and they reply, "Anything..." or "Whatever...", it just kills ya, huh? I pity those in a relationship when the guy takes his girl out. Man...i am terrified of those replies!!! i do! If you get it wrong, they'd blame you do not understand them enough and thus, begins, the nthWorld War.

But have no fear!!!! for i have a solution!!! I was having a blitz-shopping with my sister yesterday for her trip to Japan and i saw this in the canned drinks department. It was a douche moment for me and a blonde moment for my sister.






HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!

P/S: i didn't buy it. Don't need to. I have my trusty "the stare of screensaver-face v1.0"


Love,
JL

3 comments:

  1. like what Mike said.. u think that is so funny? haha!
    hew~ try many times only can post comment...
    well.. cincai & sidan la! hahaha

    ReplyDelete