Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My dad's birthday

Yesterday, 16th of March, was my dad's "27th" birthday. Please please please don't ask me why!! It seems only last year he was "28". LOL!!!

Anyway, we didn't get him any presents because its kinda hard deciding between a sunlotion or a pink tee printed with "Trust me, girls. I'm your type". I really wanted to get the shirt!!!! But he wasn't lucky enough as there is only for size M. But he did get one little pink-ish present though. Sue Ann made him a card and when she gave him the card, he was smiling like he just hit the jack pot! i took some of the pictures just in case i wanted to blackmail him into something!


My dad reading the card after dinner


This homemade birthday card was made last minute so she wasn't able to do colouring at all!


How my dad looked like the whole night!

So, there you have it!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

Lotsa love and hugs,
JL

4 comments:

  1. Good..Sent my Birthday Wishes to him as well.Yeah He still 27!! Hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum jui smile like that the whole night? its been a whole week lor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try not to let the cat out of tha bag that much....its a secret!!!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete