Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just a few hours away from 2010's Chinese New Year and..(drum roll please!)...it still feels like any other day! Crikey! >.< !!!

No loud and annoying firecrackers, no anticipation more waking up wishing the time would go faster, etc. I guess its just me grown up.

I am not much of a gambler either so i guess you won't see me much in a group of people sitting circles on the floor yelling, "PICTURE! PICTURE! PICTURE KA-BOOM!!!" and putting all my angpow money trying double it or blow it all.I still remember those younger days when all of us would sit down in the living room and would just gamble the night away. It is not the money that matters but it was the bantering, the chatting and advices on how to win the game from my uncles and aunties was rewarding. Like feeling all grown up and be a part of "them". Silly me...LOL!!

Enough with the negativity, damnit! Its a New Year!!! LOL!! Anyway, I would like to take this time and opportunity to wish everyone a "虎年进步, 身体健康 , 虎虎生威!!" and a HAPPY CHINESE NEW TIGER YEAR!!!


RaaAAoOOooUuuUU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment