Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Friday, February 12, 2010

The wonders of nail polish remover!!!

Just this morning i was slowly and painstakingly scraping the remnants of past road-tax stickers off my windscreen. And what pain it is! I really hate scraping them off fearing that if i scratch it too hard will leave mark on my cheap and utterly useless window tint.

Then, my mom came to me and said, "Ah boy...why not use nail polish remover?". And she went to get the nail polish remover and some cottons. I was skeptical at first thinking, "Nail polish remover? Pfft..". Man, was i wrong!
With just a dab of the polish remover onto the cotton and i managed to literally wipe of the sticky remnants almost effortlessly!!! And now, the windscreen on WiWi now looks much much much more tidy without the reminders of where the past road-tax stickers used to be.

And for this current sticker, my sister asked me to go buy the road-tax sticker..sticker to avoid repeating the same after use trails like the previous ones. But before i bought anything, somehow the clogs in her head started spinning and used the plastic looking food wrapper and just paste it on the windscreen with the road-tax in it. Genius!! (^.^) b

The simple and inconspicuous looking nail polish remover has saved up a lot of my time! Hell, it can remove colours on your nails, why not some sticker remnants?! LOL!!! So, i've come to a new Josh Lui Top Tip of the Week; Nail Polish Remover: the WD40 of the beauty world!

Love,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment