Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Post-bday!

I didn't have much of a party going on. Just dinner with my family and chilling out with me best mates! Thanks to Timmy for coming back all the way from KL (altho' i doubt the "coincidence"...) to hang out with me! Its a fun conversation we had at the mamak! And Sandy and Bell for coming out to Station 1. Altho' i get to see you guys a bit, but it's always nice to see familiar faces (thanks for being the eye candy...can't take much from looking at Timmy too much...=.="). LOL!!!!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my birthday gift from my sister! I'm loving it so much! To be honest, i think this is the first 50ml perfume i ever have in my entire 29 years (damnit..i said it again!) of life. The rest i had are just miniatures (which i love) or those which i happened to "accidentally took" from my sister's room...in my sleep!

But anyway, i always love the gifts that i get from her. She just knew what i want or what i needed. Whoever (Mr. Moriyama, perhaps??) gonna marry her will always be in for surprises! She's a gifted gifter! LOL!!!!

I dun think i'll be using another perfume for quite sometime....I HEART BURBERRY!!! >.< !!! Now i can scratch off No. 43549, TO HAVE A BOTTLE OF PERFUME, off my LIST OF THINGS TO HAVE/DO BEFORE I DIE OF OLD AGE....LOL!!!

Now...i need to secretly plan to have the iPhone..........

P/S: No, i don't have the need to cover manly scent with this...really.

Happy,
JL

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.. good to hear dat... at least my nose wun havda suffer da next i meet u... (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....=.=""

    I DUN HAVE!!!! >.<!!!!

    ReplyDelete