Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Friday, April 17, 2009

All the way from Japan!

Just an update. I noticed that i've been way to busy setting up Crescendo Music blog that i almost ignored my own blog. Almost. Anyway, I just wanted to share with the world what my sister got me from Japan! Onegaishimasu!


My 1st shirt from Japan.

First up, she got me a shirt. Not the "Someone went to Japan and all i got was this lousy t shirt" kinda thingy. I don't know where she got it from exactly but the paperbag is printed with MEN'S CENTER YUKIYA. "Sound Has Its Own Emotions". How true that statement is! This shirt has embedded my view on what music is! Definately gonna be my "performing outfit"! Now, i need to figure how to set my overall look around that.

Actually from this piece of cloth, it really shows that how much my sister understands me really. Somehow got me thinking, if i were the one buying her stuffs, would i able to get into her mind just like how she did to me.I'm not confident if i can....Guess that makes me a real failure as a brother, huh?

Anyway, on to the next gift!! *grin*


Jack (DMC) in a "rock 'n' roll pose".

This is Jack from Detroit Metal City (DMC) anime. Its supposedly the show's greatest Metal God. Well, from the looks of it, you probably could have guessed. A lot of you who has watched that anime would start chanting "GO TO! DMC!! GO TO! DMC!!". That's what i did when i opened the box. Its a bobhead figurine. Really cool to place it on a really big ass watt thumping speaker while blasting DMC's SATSUGAI!!!!!"Korose! korose! subete korose!! SAT~SU~GA~I~~" wahaha~~~

And my favourite shot of Jack!

You must be wondering what is that thing doing in the background in one of Jack's photo. To be honest, that is the third and final (not really final but it is the last gift, y'know).


Zidane Tribal of Final Fantasy 9!

That is Zidane Tribal of Final Fantasy 9!!! Complete with his Zorlin Shape Dagger...Kyaa~~!! Yes, i'm a sucker for all FF games (with the exception of FF XII. It is so totally not FF!!). This is a bit too mature looking Zidane for my liking. For me, Zidane always looks like that skirt chasing, playful monkey boy! wahahaha~~~For this figurine, we had to attach the arms, upperbody and the tail. No, the arms and legs are not articulate. Its fixed in place and who cares? Its looking good!!

The DMC and this FF9 set is known as the BLIND BOX. Don't ask me why it is called Blind but somehow i suspect it has to do with not knowing what is inside the box. Yes, they all look alike from the box. So, you have to weigh and use all you logic and senses if you wanna get a certain character.

For example, my sister wanted to get Tony Tony Chopper (of One Piece anime) and all she has to do is to find one that is the lightest because Chopper is a tiny bluenosed reindeer. Actually, my sister wanted to get me Cloud Strife (of FF7 and FF7:Advent Children). So, the gamble was to get the heaviest box available due to his Buster Sword is one big ass weapon. (Makes me wonder where the heck he hid it?!). But not all thing works that way. But nevertheless, I am happy that she kept that in mind.

Just wondering, do they have Tifa Lockhart (of FF7 and FF7:Advent Children) in Blind Box set too?*giggle* i bet i'd go broke looking for it!!! Not that i mind. I'd do anything for Tifa!!!*swoon*


Tifa Lockhart in her original costume and looking real hot in FF7: AC



Tifa toyboy wannabe,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment