Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My wierd collection

This is my wierd collection of liquor bottles that i knew i got wasted on. Those i don't know...well, it remains unknown!! LOL~~!!!

I've been collecting these as reminders that i could drink away all my blues but i'd still wake up to it..worse than before with the hangovers! Not a wise move. Anyway, I've started collecting these from 2004 (i think..) and i've stopped added any to my collection since 2006/2007. Hmm...i guess its a good thing.

Here's the shortlist:
(From Left to right)


  1. Chivas Regal Scotch Whiskey 12yrs 1Ltr
  2. Western Cellar Cabenet Sauvignon 2003
  3. Martell Cognac 1Ltr
  4. Bambay Sapphire Dry Gin (added with a large bottle of Carlsberg for extra kick)
  5. Martell Special Reserve Cognac (from my parent's wedding dinner in the late '70s. My Best Bottle!)
  6. Martell Cognac 750ml
  7. Henessy VSOP Cognac 750ml (still a little left...)
  8. Ironstone Vineyard Obsession 2001
  9. Carlsberg World Cup 2006 Free Glass. (In the middle. It came with the beer. Don't ask!)
Oh, and thats my puppy in the background wondering why the heck am i collecting all these trash. I don't know why myself.

JL

No comments:

Post a Comment