Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blog ReVisit: The Journey of Emotions

July 26th, 2008. Sunday. 4am

I had nothing to do while waiting for my tiny brain to wind down from thinking too much. Have been busy revamping my songbook for new songs and also from planning some businesses (more on that later postings). To be honest, I'm so stressed and tired from thinking. So i guess, I'd take a break from all that heavy stuff and just wind down reading my older blogs.

I started blogging in '07. Read my sister's blog and i find that it was so cool! I didn't realize her writings have improved so much!! Glad we didn't waste any time and effort on her studies! LOL!!! Then i decided i wanted to have my own blog too. The first posting seems a little bit crappy to me. Trying to hard to impress, i guess. But as i read on, i realized one thing. Its the journey of emotions that i was in during those years. For the first few early blogs, i think i sounded emo. I mean, from time to time, i still do but not as emo as then! LOL!!!! But as the postings progressed, i sensed that i was becoming someone else too. Too bad i did not continue blogging during my HLBB days. I could have seen how much i have improved emotionally, financially and also in life. But as Sandy have said, "If i did not post anything, means i'm livin' just fine!" LOL!! Maybe.

I wish i could blog more these days. But i just don't have the ideas on what to post. But i guess anything goes. All i need is to click "NEW POST" and have a good title. And my fingers do all the work. I guess that is what i need to do in life too. I just need to have the same thing to move on.

God has been good to me. Always have been. Its just that i only realise that now. This is an uphill battle that i'm in. Some of my friends do not know why am i suddenly turn face. As sudden as i turned tail. But i am tired of relying on my own hands to go on. I need the blessings of faith unseen. I don't know how much further i can go on the way Home. But i promised myself i'd honestly try.

My eyes can barely open right now. I guess i'll sign off for now and continue about some other crappy things in life!!! LOL!!! Till then, keep following!!

Emotion junkie,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment