Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bass Sadness!



It has happened. Finally. I knew its gonna happen sooner or later. But i can't do anything about it. I will miss you. Looking at the space you used to occupy, it breaks me. I wish i treat you better when you were still mine. But i guess, we are just not meant to be. You deserve someone better. I hope you are happy when you're with him. I hope he can bring the best out of you. I'm sorry it had to be this way. I'm happy that you were once mine.


So long, my bass....sayonara.


broken,
JL

3 comments:

  1. If the old doesn't go, the new can never come. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm happy that doraemon it took the pic with were once intact

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaoru: was that the only pic Doraemon took before his tragic murder?

    Gabz: you're right...but it was really special to me...

    ReplyDelete