Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clubhouse?


I was just thinking about hanging out with some friends when this thought hit me. Wouldn't it be cool if we have like a clubhouse to hang out? You know, rent a place and furnish it so we can just hang out there? That'll be so awesome!

My ideal would be a 1st floor club house. I'd carpet the whole place with some 12 seater sofas and some really colorful and big coffee tables, a TV and a Hifi, some private WiFi connectivity, a drink bar, a small kitchen and maybe a room for jamming sessions! All the important members will get a key to the club house! Yay!!! LOL!!! Even when we have friends coming from outstation wouldn't be worried about getting a place to crash!

Hahahaha...i will definately get this place someday! Its gonna be soo coool!!! LOL!! What do you guys think?? Leave me a comment!

Love,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment