Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Yatta!! New headphones!

Yay!! Today was the last day of PC Fair '09 in Ipoh! My sister and I went to get some stuffs. And guess what i got? No points for guessing tho! LOL!!!

The crowd was ok by standard cos we were there around 4pm. The dreaded time would be by 7pm till closing cos that is the time where the sellers go crazy by selling it REAL cheap! And we saw one selling surgical masks by the entrance! I bet they made a lot of money! I mean, they are selling Rm1/piece!

We got ourselves a car MP3 player thingy that you stick in your car ciggie lighter. We bought one sometime ago and it just burned our money away! It was already faulty by the time we parked the car in the parking lot! So, this time we decided to play save by asking which one is the best seller and why. When we asked the staffs, they only rolled their eyes and said that because it was cheap! LOL!!! So instinctively we bought the other one. More to pay but at least it was working!! Now we get to save a lot CDRs!!! LOL!!!

Next up, we got ourselves a new headset since the old one was already hitting its useful limit. Not to mention that Kazuki almost bit the cable into two! LOL!! Its a SonicGear HP600. Not exactly one would use for recording. I'd go for higher ends if i realyl wanted to use it for recording. After being pushed around and jammed inside the basketball court for like 30mins, i couldn't take it anymore. I told my sister to quickly get her stuff since i already knew which headphone i wanted to get. I was marinated in my own sweat!! urgh~~~



The SonicGear HP600



The left side closeup of the headphone. Notice the outer "speaker"?


My stupid face...

So, with this headphone, i hope to be able to stand longer hours when i'm doing some demos at home cos the old one would threathen to cram my ears into multi parts after like 2 hours! Next on my list, a condenser mic!!!! Well....if this headphone is to the job! Anyway, i just wanted to blog about something i i thought of this. LOL!!!!

Emancipation of Boredom,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment