Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Nyappy!!!! o(≧∀≦)o

Lately, I've been feeling pretty good and satisfied about myself. Everything that happens to me now seems to have a specific purpose. I've been hearing a lot of motivating encouragements from my night job's customers about our performances and to be honest, i think i improved quite a lot vocally. I feel like I'm more stable now. Not till that "safe point" yet but i think i can still handle quite well. Thanks to Gabz!! The basic techniques you taught me is really showing its effects! I think i am ready for Lesson Two!! Not forgetting also Crescendo Music crew members for tolerating me for so long! Thanks to you guys too!!! LOL!!! God is awesomeness~!*Nyappy!!

Speaking of which, i am listening to a lot of older Antic Cafe's stuffs (when Bou was still in the band). Its really strange. I just happened to receive a Youtube message from someone who wanted a video i uploaded to be sent to him/her and i happened to find that this someone is a fan (?) of Antic Cafe. Then i think i remembered seeing this name on the Oricon charts with Hikki- chan sometime back.

So i decided to check this band out. The first video i saw was Merrymaking and there was this "blond" acting all kawaii and stuff. But to my disbelief, the "blond" is a HE!!!!( Check out the videos below and tell me you didn't make the same mistake!) Damn all this Oshare Kei is confusing me!!! Oshare Kei is a sub of Visual Kei and unlike Visual, the songs are more fun songs. And mostly talks about friends and relationships. Also, they tend to crossdress as girls sometimes...well, most of the time! ROFL!!! I think of all Oshare Kei bands, Bou is best misunderstood for being a chick/tranny/gay. But no, i don't think he is. Not according to the Cafekkos anyway!


The first AnCafe PV i saw


My current fav PV of AnCafe!


This is what they mean by fun, dance rock!

LOL!! Somehow, this band was able to capture my attention. I think its the music they play. Its not emo! Its not too heavy and technical. Just the way i would do it if i were in the band. LOL!!! Plus, its fun music! According to Teruki, the band leader, the characteristic of the band is Dance Rock..i think its a rock music that makes people wanna just dance! Just to clear the air, Oshare and Visual Kei is NOT EMO! Get the facts right, people!

But too bad, Bou had to leave the band due to some unknown reasons. I have to give a benefit of a doubt to the 2 new members of the band but i think Bou was the colour of the band. No offence to anyone but i think with Bou around, the band was more colourful. But i will be fair to the new AnCafe too....maybe not now. LOL~~

Sigh~~watching all these vids makes me wonder if i could be part of that Oshare/Visual Kei culture too.....

P/S: "Nyappy" is a word AnCafe created. Don't ask.


Nyappy!
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment