Its all about me!

Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
nOt tHe beSt i aM bUT wE aRE LeGEnD!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Should i stay or should i go??

Dear bloggy (kinda like diary..only its a blog!!! LOL!!),

Recently i received 2 really unexpected calls from ex coworkers. And what a surprise it was! Both was also extending their help to get me work! ehheheheh~~talk about timing! But I'm considering real hard...On one hand, is money. The other, my project and my kid. Not to mention those guys at
Crescendo Music. Arghh~~!!! Decisions, decisions, decisions and oh, have i mention decisions??!!!

Why so hard, i hear ya ask? Well, simply because its a KL job! I am not a real fan of KL's hustle and bustle kinda life. Yeah. I'm just a plain lazy couch bum in a comfort zone a home-type! LOL!! Oka-san says that if my heart is with the project then i should hold ground here and get a local job in the meanwhile. Well, at least i can still keep developing it! What you guys think? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Other than that, nothing much interesting is happening. Its hard to think straight when one is listening to AnCafe! wahahaha~~Take care now!

boredom maximus!
JL


1 comment:

  1. GO! Gain experience, enroll urself into the school of hard knocks for a bit. Might do u good. =)

    ReplyDelete